Hiring at Project Upland and Northwoods Collective
Check out the latest positions Project Upland is hiring for through our parent company, Northwoods Collective, LLC.
Project Upland and Northwoods Collective are actively on the lookout for talented, motivated individuals in a wide range of disciplines. Open positions may be filled as independent contractors, part-time employment, or full-time employment. All work is conducted remotely with occasional travel as appropriate to the assignment.
Skills we hire for:
- Film Editing
- Podcast Editing
- Web Development
- Mobile Development
- SEO Expertise
- Social Media Management
- Copy Editing
- Graphic Design
- Sound Design
We take open submissions of resumes at all times, but also recommend monitoring this page for specific job postings below.
Community Manager – Paid (Remote)
Northwoods Collective is looking for a positive, enthusiastic Community Manager to manage a suite of social media accounts for clients as well as our house brands. This will be a contract work-for-hire assignment. This position is remote and hours are flexible.
Job assignments may include:
- Creating engaging social media posts for a variety of outdoor brands
- Scheduling social content according to an established cadence
- Representing brands to the community with positive engagement via social channels
Candidates must be:
- Able to thrive in a remote work environment
- Positive and friendly in all interactions as a brand representative
- Excellent communicators
- Passionate about upland hunting
- Committed to high ethical standards for hunting and conservation
Desired (but not required) skills and experience include:
- Successful management of multiple social channels
- Demonstrated experience as a brand representative
Start date and duration of this assignment is subject to negotiation.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please also include relevant social media accounts as examples of your personal or professional work.